Swoon Thursday #1: Soul Shattering Kisses



It's that time again! YA Bound created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 
Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound

My swoon is from The Oracle of Dating by Allison Van Diepen, p. 134

"He takes my face in his hands and kisses me. My knees start to crumble. I close my eyes, clutch his shoulders. His kiss is open-mouthed and hot. It isn’t shy, it’s electric and demanding. He must have prepped for this—his mouth tastes like peppermint. Oh, God, I hope I don’t taste like the spaghetti and garlic toast I had for lunch!
He lets me go too soon. My arms are still locked around his neck. I need him to keep kissing me senseless."

I love hearing Kayla's thoughts. She is so lively and cute! 
I finished the book yesterday, stay tuned for the review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jot down your feels, your thoughts, your musings
I Listen!